Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Busy Week! Time Has Flown By!



GINGER - Available
THE PUPPIES COULDN'T BE BETTER!

  One of my previous pet owners brought her daughter and my grandson, Winston, by on Friday.  It was Danielle's 8th birthday!





I was VERY happy to see Winston.  It took him a little while to recognize me again.  He had never met Trixie and Holly and was quite overwhelmed with the puppies, as well.

I hadn't seen him in a couple of years!  I specifically picked out this family, for him.  He was a couple of years old and needed more attention than I was able to give him.  He seems very happy and the family is THRILLED with him.  They said that he is the best dog ever and that I had described him, perfectly.
I enjoy seeing all of my previous puppies doing so well!
It was nice for the birthday girl to come and play with all of the puppies.  I'm not sure if the pups or the girls enjoyed it more!

We went to the vet, this week.  As soon as we got there, everyone behind the counter grabbed a puppy and carried them around until clients started coming in the door and the furry guys were then passed on (Only to the responsible patrons.) All of the pups enjoyed the affection.

BLAZE

Had the pups still been available, I believe that I could have placed them, all over again.  A couple of people got their faces licked!  My vet was laughing at the situation and I told her that I'd bring my next litter in, sooner than necessary, so that I could have a puppy sale.  (Not really.)
BUTTONS
They all received their (6) week vaccines and a vet check-ups.  They all passed 'with flying colors'.  No one cried but they were SCREAMING, in the car, on the way there!  I didn't realize that I would need ear plugs, for this adventure.  I guess it was the carrier.  I'm not sure.

COSMO, in Dad's arms


They were calm, all the way home.  Trixie wasn't happy that I had taken her puppies and had left her behind.  She doesn't mind leaving them but not the other way around.  I heard all about it, when I got home.


Following the puppies doing their 'business', I let them loose. The big dogs will play with them, for a while, and then they retreat, to the couch.

From top to bottom:  Abby, Holly and Marquis

No comments:

Post a Comment