Monday, January 7, 2013

FRISKY and ESCAPING, ALREADY!



I'm in BIG trouble!

These puppies are already too smart!  

(Papillons are the 8th most intelligent dog!)


These puppies already know exactly where the gate opens and have managed to push their way out!  Usually, it takes another week or two, for that. 

I woke up, one day and they had TOTALLY changed! 

They were more alert, more active and ready to go!

These puppies seem more advanced, at everything.  They wanted to eat food, at an earlier age.  They wanted human interaction, sooner.  Wanted out of their crate and pen, sooner and are escaping yes, sooner! 
  
Time for the bungee cords!

Now for the VERY good news, although I'm worried about putting it in writing...they get out of their 'new' dog bed and tinkle on the pad.  They then go back and get into the bed and go back to sleep!  Same thing, at night, in the crate!!!  CROSS YOUR FINGERS, that things KEEP going that way.  Of course, there are going to be accidents but...

They got VERY spoiled, yesterday!


Cosmo - Available

Cosmo - Available

One of the new owners came to see her puppy, for the first time.  We let all of the puppies out, one by one and took pictures.  We allowed them to run around a little and well...

Now, each time that they wake up, they want me to let them out.  When I let Trixie in or out, they all run out!

I took the puppies out of their crate, put them in their pen and let Trixie in with them, this morning.  I gave Trixie and the pups some food and she started nursing, so I left her there.  A few minutes later, my other dogs were making a racket and wouldn't stop. I went to let Trixie out and found that Ginger had escaped.  Trixie was still in the pen waiting for me. 

Ginger - Trying to look ashamed.
A fellow breeder friend stopped breeding Papillons.  She said that they were too smart. (She has continued to breed Pomeranians.)

GINGER - AVAILABLE

The grown dogs were trying to tell me that the pup had escaped.  They did this last week, when Blaze escaped, from the crate.  I had to repay them with a 'Reward', since they 'found' Ginger today and I had scolded them.

BLAZE - Deposit Down


BACK to the new owner...After going back and forth and sending pictures back and forth, to her mother.  Her mother has decided that she preferred Buttons/Bamboo, over Cosmo. (Cosmo has been sulking ever since.  I'm trying to assure him that this is NOT like an orphanage and that he'd find the perfect 'forever' home, soon.)

BUTTONS - Deposit Down

I STILL think that YOU (you know who you are) should have taken (2) puppies.  It was YOUR idea!  You will be back to get one of Holly's puppies, in the spring.
 
Here's my 'NEW' puppy's mom and Walker is the dad!
 
I've got to get pictures of my OTHER puppy, from the other owner's dog.  I get 'pick of the litter'!  Yeah, I NEED another dog.  I made this 'deal' (2) years ago, when I let her adopt Iris but after all of this time, I never thought that it was going to come to fruition.

She's (4) days younger and smaller than Trixie's pups.  She's lighter Sable, like her mom, and has very little color on her body.  She has (2) sisters that look very similar.  They are available for adoption, as well!

Really need pictures!  Not only do I need to go visit but I  guess I've got to come up with a name.  I'll wait and see what her personality is like.  If I was going by color, maybe I'd call her Sandy.  That would NOT be her registered name!


No comments:

Post a Comment