Sunday, October 7, 2012

DOG TREATS FROM CHINA! Get Some USA Treat Samples for $1.00!

WATCH OUT FOR THOSE DOG TREATS FROM CHINA!  CHECK YOUR CABINETS AND PANTRY NOW!

I went to help my mother pack for her move, to a new home.  We were going thru the normal closets, linen closets, coat closets, kitchen cabinets etc.

We came to a small closet that seemed to be a very organized, I must add, closet for miscellaneous things.  One of the things was a 'stack' of dog treats. I quickly started grabbing all the treat bags to see where they were manufactured.

I FOUND (4) BAGS OF TREATS THAT HAD TO BE THROWN OUT!

My own mother isn't paying attention to the dangers of these dog treats.  Is anyone else?

With each article that I have written on the subject (3 so far), people are commenting that had NEVER HEARD OF THE PROBLEM!

Okay, I'd like to make myself clear...

'CHICKEN JERKY, CHICKEN STRIPS, whatever they decide to call it, is KILLING OUR DOGS!

Look at ALL of your dog treats.  Check for the MANUFACTURERS LABEL not the Distributor.  All of the distributors are in the USA.  That means nothing.

THROW OUT ALL OF YOUR TOXIC TREATS!  SIGN THE PETITION!!!

Go to ...the PetitionSite.com.  Over 23,000 people have signed this petition to ban these DEADLY products from our shelves, so far.

***GET SOME USA CHICKEN TREAT SAMPLES FOR $1.00***
                                           TopDogPicks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment