Sunday, October 7, 2012

Emma 'Miss Fannie' Came For a Short Vacation!

I'm happy to say that Trixie had a wonderful time with her daughter, Emma (now Miss Fannie), last month.  Holly was right there in the mix!
Trixie, Miss Fannie and Holly

Her parents went on a short trip and she stayed with us for 3-4 nights.  It wasn't long enough, as far as Trixie and Miss Fannie were concerned.  It only took them a second to remember each other.

It was non-stop playtime, here.  They had a lot of fun and when it came to the rest of the gang, she quickly fell in line.
It wasn't as vicious as it looks!

As they left, they told me of some of their rules.  They were funny!  The parents and the rules!  They wanted her in bed by 10:00pm etc. and so on.
Miss Fannie & Me

I told them that she was with her grandmother and the same rules applied for four (4) legged grandchildren as the two (2) legged variety. 

THE GRANDMOTHER SPOILS THE CHILDREN AND THEN GIVES THEM BACK!


Her parents periodically received pictures and their daughter would add comments.  She squealed on me!  She didn't tell me that she wasn't allowed on the couch, bed etc.  Oh well!
Asleep on couch.
Pillow fight!
Everyone had a wonderful time and we're looking forward to her next visit, this month.

All Pooped Out!

Thank you to Tanya and Duan for entrusting her with me.  It was good to see how much she'd grown and how sweet and well behaved she was.

I don't think I did any permanent damage.  She was very happy to see her two (2) legged parents, again!

No comments:

Post a Comment