Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Yeah! WONDERFUL 'FOREVER' HOMES

***WONDERFUL 'FOREVER' HOMES!***

 


ALL of the puppies have been placed in great homes

AND

  will have friends to play with, too!

 

Maggie and Rocky LOVE to sleep, in or under the red chair.  

(Not sure why the last (2) litters have loved this chair.) 

 

Maggie wants to TAKE the chair, WITH HER!



Can I come outside?
A FOREVER home?!
Sleeping under the RED chair!



Maggie loves the dog bed of toys!


Rocky's new name is 'Ranger'

No, I don't know where Maggie is!
Bully sticks are yummy and help my teeth and gums!

 

Rocky, in the dog toy bed

 

 

Maggie is going to be STAYING Maggie

'Maggie Mae'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Missy is now 'Jodie' and Ranger is 'Roddy'


Jodie and Roddy
Jodie

Roddy

Jodie and Roddy enjoy going outside!



 




The Great Escape! Rocky and Maggie


I HAVE BEEN ASSURED OF MANY PICTURES 

AND UPDATES!

  

I LOOKING FORWARD TO EVERYONE FOLLOWING THRU AND I WILL POST SOME HERE!

(Videos and stories are welcome, too!)



No comments:

Post a Comment