Sunday, April 22, 2012

WE CAN SEE!

Emma 2wks
Bailey, Jesse and Emma opened their eyes, overnight! They were cute before but now they're even more beautiful!
Bailey 2 wks

Jesse 2 wks

I moved Trixie and the pups in a pen in the dining room yesterday.  She keeps running back to 'her' room looking for 'god knows what'.  Does she think I left a  puppy in there?

Okay, so I'm not a photographer by any means!  Jesse is either camera shy or is just an active child.

Last night I had to put the pups back in 'Trixie's' room because she wouldn't stop barking but I pulled them back out today.  We'll see what happens tonight.  She'll get used to it.  Patience, patience.  If this doesn't work I'm going to put a crate in my bedroom instead of putting her back in her room.

She needs to get used to the other dogs being around her pups besides I still haven't brought Diamonds in.  Diamonds is going to be shocked and I still have Holly after that.  Holly is going to go NUTS!


Now that they can see, they're getting playful and can find each other easier. So now they're not only whining but they've started squealing AND they're getting active. It's going to be a busy week with Diamonds and then Holly.  

I'll put collars and leashes on them and it'll all work out it's just that I DO have a job, too. Surprised?  I've given up the rest of my life. That's part of breeding.

On one hand I can't wait until the pups get bigger.  The other dogs will love it and Trixie should be less protective but on the other hand it'll be more work for me.

Get your puppy orders in now!  They'll be ready for their forever homes @ June 3rd.

See my website Papillonbutterflyworld.com for more info.


No comments:

Post a Comment